Expertise : labor and employment law
T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean native Zoé Dionne completed her university studies at Université de Sherbrooke, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in law with a specialization in life sciences (2018) and a graduate certificate in biology. She was called to the Québec bar in 2019.
A member of our labor and employment law team, she practices in occupational health and safety, an area that allows her to combine her legal training and knowledge of science.
Assistant: Linda Bouchard
- Labor and employment law (competition and duty of loyalty, human rights, occupational health and safety funding, collective bargaining, collective labor relations, individual labor relations, occupational health and safety)
- LL.B., specialization in life sciences, Université de Sherbrooke(2018)
- Undergraduate short program in advanced English, Université de Sherbrooke(2016)
- Graduate certificate in biology, Université de Sherbrooke(2019)
- Cain Lamarre – articling clerk (2019)