T 819 797-5222
F 819 762-6810
33 avenue Horne, Suite 200
Rouyn-Noranda, Québec J9X 4S1
T 819 797-5222 | F 819 762-6810
Hotline : 873 379-2042
Me Sandra Ethier has been practicing law since 1998, mainly civil law, construction law, property law, inheritance law, civil liability and latent defects.
Me Ethier started in a law firm on the South Shore of Montreal before launching her own practice. She then became a partner of the Cain Lamarre in the Rouyn-Noranda office. Her unique methodology and her specialized case management allow her to find the most appropriate solution.
Me Ethier explores all methods of dispute resolution including settlement conferences, negotiation and representation before the courts. She has developed an expertise that allows her to clearly identify the needs of her clients and to respond quickly and efficiently. Rigorous, honest and, above all, dedicated, Me Ethier adopts and proposes pragmatic solutions.
Her organizational skills and professionalism are highly appreciated. Me Ethier is highly respected by her clients, colleagues and the judiciary.
Very involved in her community, Me Ethier has served on various boards of directors such as the Maison de la famille and the Corporation des Fêtes pour tout le monde. She has also been vice-president of the board of directors of the Maison l'Envol de Rouyn-Noranda for more than 10 years.
Since 2008, Me Ethier has been a correspondent Trustee for the Quebec Bar for the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region. She has also been the President of the Abitibi-Témiscamingue Bar since September 2020.
Me Ethier has a passion for her profession. When she is not practicing law or talking about it, she enjoys golf, reading and nature.
Assistant: Annie Lévesque
- Personal and family law (fundamental rights and freedoms, mandate in case of incapacity, protection plans, estates, wills)
- Real estate law (construction law, condominium law, leasing law, sales and acquisitions)
- Litigation (insurance, remedies of all types, civil liability, estates)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ottawa (1997)
- Cain Lamarre, Rouyn-Noranda (2019 to present)
- Larouche. Ethier Avocats (2005 to 2019)
- Gagné & Associés (1997 to 2005)
Associations, committees, boards
- Bâtonnière, Abitibi-Témiscamingue (since 2020)
- Première conseillère Barreau de l’Abitibi-Témiscamingue (2008 to present)
- Litigation Committee
- Vice-President, Maison de l’envol (since 2008)
- Corresponding syndic for A-T