T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Me Roxanne Tremblay is a member of the Bar since 2020 and practices environmental and municipal law. She holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Université de Sherbrooke. She also obtained a microprogram diploma in environmental mediation from the University training center for environment and sustainable development.
Having studied law with the goal of advocating for a fairer society, particularly in terms of environmental protection, Me Tremblay is on the Dean's list of the Université de Sherbrooke 2017-2018 and has earned a mention of distinction from the Centre québécois du droit de l'environnement. Throughout her academic journey, she has developed a great deal of practical and theoretical knowledge related to environmental law in Quebec.
With great rigor and a strong sense of initiative, Me Tremblay likes to get out of her comfort zone and invest herself fully in the projects she undertakes. She is a great listener and demonstrates strong empathy. Having her clients' interests at heart, Me Tremblay is particularly interested in sharing her legal knowledge.
In addition, Me Tremblay has great interest in all matters of political and environmental nature. Convinced that it is essential to get involved in causes that promote social progress, environmental protection and access to justice are the causes that Me Tremblay wishes to address and actively get involved.
Assistant: Suzanne Roberge
- Environmental law
- Municipal law
- Masters in environment management, Centre universitaire de formation en environnement et développement durable, Université de Sherbrooke (in progress)
- Microprogram in environmental mediation, Centre universitaire de formation en environnement et développement durable, Université de Sherbrooke (2020)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2018)
- Bar internship at the House of Commons, Ottawa (2019)
- Clinical activities, Centre québécois du droit de l’environnement (2017)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
Teaching assistant :
- Environment law : Centre universitaire de formation en environnement et développement durable, Université de Sherbrooke
- Protection of the environment and sustainable development: Law Faculty, Université de Sherbrooke
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the Board of Directors, Environnement Jeunesse (2020-2022)
- Treasurer, Conference of the Association de la maîtrise des étudiants en environnement (2019-2020)
- Intern Québec Sans Frontières with Oxfam Québec (2016-2017)
- President, Committee Droit Vert l’Avenir, Université de Sherbrooke (2016-2017)
- Member of Pro Bono Students Canada, Université de Sherbrooke (2015-2016)
- Merit list of the Dean, Université de Sherbrooke (2017, 2018)
- Honorable mention, Centre québécois du droit de l’environnement (2017)