Expertise : labor and employment law
T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Pierre Parent has practiced law for 17 years and handles all aspects of labor law, pleading before the various labor authorities, including Tribunal administratif du travail, grievance adjudicators, and civil courts. He has acted in a number of major labor conflicts, developing expertise in the legal aspects of negotiations and regulations that apply to picketing. He represents clients in both the public and private sectors.
In recent years Pierre has taken a special interest in amendments to the Criminal Code with regard to occupational health and safety and has given a number of talks to executives and board members of public and private organizations.
Assistant: Linda Dumaresq
- Labor and employment law (competition and duty of loyalty, human rights, collective bargaining, collective labor relations, individual labor relations, occupational health and safety)
- LL.B., Université Laval (1999)
- Cain Lamarre (Saguenay) (2000 to present) (Quebec City: 1999 and 2000)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Labor law lecture to managers and executives on how changes to the Criminal Code have affected workplace health and safety
- Honor Roll, Faculty of Law, Université Laval
- Wilson & Lafleur Award for highest G.P.A. in civil procedures and civil evidence at the Université Laval Faculty of Law