T 418 723-3302
F 418 722-6939
2 rue Saint-Germain Est, Suite 400
Rimouski, Québec G5L 8T7
T 418 723-3302 | F 418 722-6939
Hotline: 581 824-7281
Since 2010, Me Patrick Blouin has developed particular expertise in business law, real estate law, transactional law and financing. His mandates mainly involve the sale, merger-acquisition of businesses (shares or assets), the implementation of corporate structures (which particularly affects professionals governed by a Professional Code) and the drafting of shareholder agreements.
He is also involved in commercial real estate project development, including sales, acquisitions, leases, financing, due diligence, and more. In addition, he represents several clients in the fishing industry and carries out mandates of all kinds. In fact, businesses in the fishing industry, real estate companies, professionals’ companies and hotels are areas that Me Blouin knows very well.
Corporate director of real estate and hotel companies, and director of the organizing committee of the 57e Finale des Jeux du Québec in Rimouski, Summer 2022, his commitments are many. His unique business approach makes Me Blouin a leading lawyer. Armed with extensive knowledge, he does not hesitate to travel to better meet the needs of his clients.
A lover of golf and football, this father of three also enjoys moose hunting and fishing.
Assistant: Suzanne Lebreux
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, fisheries law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing), trusts, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning)
- Real estate law
- Transactional law
- LL.B., Université Laval (2009)
- Cain Lamarre, Rimouski (2008 to present)
Associations, committees, boards
- Director of real estate corporations
- Director of hotel companies
- Member of the board, Comité Organisateur de la Finale des Jeux du Québec de Rimouski (2022)