T 819 477-2544
F 819 477-4343
330 rue Cormier, Suite 201
Drummondville, Québec J2C 8B3
T 819 477-2544 | F 819 477-4343
Hotline: 873 382-0401
With a strong knowledge in administration and management, Me Olivier Plasse can speak the same language as his clients so that they can easily recognize each other and find each other in their exchanges. Authentic, sincere and accessible, literally and figuratively, Me Plasse brings practical solutions to business problems.
With a bachelor's degree in law and a master's degree in business administration from Université de Sherbrooke, Me Plasse knows the importance of paying attention to the smallest details to bring a case to a successful conclusion. His personalized approach is greatly appreciated by his clients. Moreover, Me Plasse does not hesitate to visit their facilities and premises, to meet with their employees and to listen to their questions and concerns. If need be, he will even go beyond expectations to push the limits of his clients' objectives in order to constantly achieve more and better.
Me Plasse does everything possible to solve the problem that his client faces, at the right price and with unfailing loyalty.
During his studies, Me Plasse completed three cooperative internships in the legal department of a large Canadian company. During this time, he was able to work on strategic business files as well as several legal and corporate mandates.
Me Plasse started working in the Drummondville office as an articling student. He is now practicing there as a lawyer. Admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2014, he practices mainly in business law as well as civil and commercial litigation, particularly in the fields of construction, manufacturing and software industries. He ensures that he offers solutions adapted to the needs of his clients while always keeping in mind the issues inherent to the business world.
Me Plasse is involved in his community, among other things as Vice-President and Director of a Childcare Centre (CPE). While he likes to travel, Me Plasse is also passionate about engineering and political news.
Assistant: Lorianne Brouillard
- Litigation (construction, commercial litigation, civil liability)
- Business law (public contracts, agriculture and agrifood law, commercial law, corporate law, construction law, information technology law, bankruptcy and insolvency, mergers and acquisitions, nonprofit organizations, intellectual property)
- Construction Law
- Agricultural and agri-food law
- Real estate law
- M.B.A., Université de Sherbrooke (2013)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2013)
- Cain Lamarre, Drummondville (2014 to present)
- VIA Rail Canada, legal services, Montreal
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Labor relations regime, legislation and regulations, Administration, APCHQ training department, APCHQ Centre-du-Québec, Drummondville (for obtaining an RBQ license)
- “Business law and the legal landscape,” a talk given in Drummondville, Bécancour and Victoriaville as part of Entrepreneuriat Québec’s program for startups
- Carrying out legal activities, Management of a construction company, Commission scolaire de la Riveraine (Nicolet, Drummondville)
Associations, committees, boards
- Vice-president and director, Centre de la Petite Enfance (CPE) la Maison de Bécassine (since 2020)
- Former vice-chair, Jeune Chambre de commerce de Drummond (previously)
- Former member of the Élan committee, Jeune Chambre de commerce de Drummond (previously)
- Former treasurer, member of the board of directors and member of the audit committee, Collège Saint-Bernard (previously)