T 418 522-4580
F 418 529-9590
500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Me Maude Beaudin-Bruyère practises human rights and family law, particularly regarding separation, divorce, filiation, alimony, and child custody. She also practises in litigation, including civil liability, extraordinary remedies, and insurance.
Me Beaudin-Bruyère holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Université Laval and has been a Bar member since October 2020. In the winter 2019 session, she won the prize for the best brief, respondent party, in the university course “Tribunal-école : audition en appel” at Université Laval.
In addition, Me Beaudin-Bruyère has been involved with the Violence Info organization by providing pro bono legal services as part of the Réseau national d’étudiants Pro Bono, a section of Université Laval, the first nationally respected pro bono organization in the country.
A young lawyer devoted to her clients’ satisfaction and success, calm and thoughtful, Me Beaudin-Bruyère exudes a quiet strength. Able to keep her composure even in the most stressful situations, she is organized, structured, and has a good analytical mind. This allows her always to keep a global vision of a problem and communicate the right solutions to her clients.
Me Beaudin-Bruyère likes to confront her ideas. According to her, two brains are better than one, and the best solution always lies in a discussion. She loves travelling, literature, the outdoors, and cultural activities of all kinds. An avid feminist, the support for women victims of violence and people in need, are among the causes she cares about the most.
Assistant: Annick Jézéquel
- Litigation (insurance, construction, remedies of all types, extraordinary remedies, civil liability)
- Personal and family law (filiation, child custody and access, division of property rights, support payments, separation and divorce)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2019)
- Cain Lamarre, Québec (2020 to this day)
- Volunteer for the Organization Violence Info (2017 - 2018)
- Best thesis prize for the Tribunal-école university course, Plea competition (2019)