455 rue King Ouest, Suite 300
Sherbrooke, Québec J1H 6E9
T 819 780-1515 | F 819 780-1341
4050 rue Laval, Suite 201
Lac-Mégantic, Québec G6B 1B1
T 819 554-6666 | F 819 780-1341
Hotline : 819 614-4323
Me Martine Beaudoin joined Cain Lamarre's Lac-Mégantic office in February 2017. A native of Val-d'Or, she spent her entire childhood in the Mégantic region where she has been practicing since she was first sworn in.
She mainly practices in personal and family law, including the drafting of wills, protection mandate, cohabitation agreement, purchase of residence, succession, family mediation and mediation in matters of the protection regime of significant mandates. Her practice also extends to real estate law and notarial services. In addition, Me Beaudoin has been trained as a family mediator since 2003 and as an RDPRM and ICPG identity verification agent since 2002.
Well known in the field, Me Beaudoin shines by her great discretion and her deepest respect for professional secrecy. Renowned for her reliability, she has developed a recognized expertise and makes it a point of honour to always meet deadlines.
When she is not in her office, or providing sound advice to her clients, Me Beaudoin is interested in all areas of culture. Indeed, she has served as a volunteer administrator in the Lac-Mégantic cultural committee, at the Carrefour Industriel La-Drolet, for the Lac-Mégantic International Crossing, FINA World Cup 10 km, the Lac Mégantic International Cycling Grand Prix, and the Tour de l'Abitibi, junior world cup stage. In addition, animal protection is a cause she holds dear to her heart.
- Personal and family law (common-law spouses, child custody and access, mandate in case of incapacity, division of property rights, support payments, protection plans, separation and divorce, estates, wills)
- Real estate law
- Notary services (dismembership of ownership, donations, trusts, business financing, mandate in case of incapacity, mediation, non-contentious proceedings, estates, wills, powers of attorney, protection mandates, mandates in case of incapacity, real estate transactions)
- Family mediator
- RPMRR and GPKI identity verification agent
- Diploma in Notarial Law, Université de Sherbrooke (1986)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (1985)
- Cain Lamarre, Lac Mégantic (2017 to present)
- Veilleux et Associés Notaires Inc., Lac-Mégantic
- Veilleux et Beaudoin, notaires, Lac-Mégantic
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- “Aspects légaux des entreprises”, a training session presented at the Commission scolaire des Hauts-Cantons vocational training center
- Various talks presented to different groups and associations in the Mégantic region
Associations, committees, boards
- Director, Mégantic Region Chamber of Commerce
- Supervisory board member, Caisse Populaire de Lac-Drolet
- Director, Grand Prix cycliste de Mégantic and Canadian Road Championships
- Member and director, Carrefour industriel Lac-Drolet (since 2000)
- Organizing committee member, Lac-Mégantic International Crossing and FINA World Cup (since 2005)
- Former member and director, Comité Culturel de Lac-Mégantic (previously)