T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Originally from Saguenay and member of the PekuakamiuInuatsh First Nation, Me Laurie Blackburn has a particularly strong attachment to her region. For this reason, she is involved as a member of the board of directors of the Jeune Barreau du Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean.
A member of the Quebec Bar since 2020 with a law degree from Université Laval, Me Blackburn is known for her human approach. She listens to her clients' needs and always works with them to find the best option for their situation.
Specialized in personal and family law, Me Blackburn uses her expertise and talents to manage delicate cases, whether they involve common law spouses, child custody and access rights, the division of patrimonial rights or child support issues. She has also acquired expertise in litigation and civil liability. Her practice has also led her to manage files in indigenous and constitutional law.
Driven by a passion for law, Me Blackburn was involved during her university years with the Fédération des étudiantes et étudiants en droit du Québec as a member of the board of directors. She was also a member of the team that organized a colloquium bringing together various law faculties of Quebec universities.
Youth is one of the social causes that motivates Me Blackburn. She is involved in the Board of Directors of the Local des jeunes, a support organization that is also a meeting place, an alternative to the street, for the young between the ages of 12 and 18 in downtown Chicoutimi.
Assistant: Nadine Prévereau
- Personal and family law (common-law spouses, child custody and access, division of property rights, support payments, youth protection, protection plans, separation and divorce)
- Aboriginal and constitutional law (aboriginal rights, First Nation governance, litigation, land claims and specific claims)
- Litigation (municipal, civil liability)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2019)
- Cain Lamarre, articling student, Saguenay (2020)
- Cain Lamarre, student, Saguenay (2019)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the Board for Jeune Barreau du Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean
- Member of the Board for Local jeunes Centre-ville de Chicoutimi