330 rue Cormier, Suite 201
Drummondville, Québec J2C 8B3
T 819 477-2544 | F 819 477-4343
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
M Frédéric Comeau has been a member of the litigation team since 2020. He has not hesitated to take on complex mandates, particularly in the areas of group insurance, research and development tax credits, and bankruptcy and insolvency. In addition, M Comeau makes representations before civil and administrative tribunals.
Before beginning his legal career, Me Comeau worked for a few years in the media sector where he acquired his efficiency, rigour and communication skills. He made the leap into law with the objective of working more on long-term issues than short-term ones.
At UQAM, Me Comeau was a research assistant to professors Chantal Francoeur and Mirja Trilsch, with whom he collaborated on projects dealing with journalistic ethics and constitutional law. As a student, he also interned at the Tribunal administratif du travail.
Me Comeau first made his debut as a law student with the team of Cain Lamarre of Drummondville. He then interned in law with Me Katheryne Desfossés, who has since been appointed Judge of the Superior Court. A member of the Quebec Bar since 2020, Me Comeau stands out for his dynamism, his abilities to listen and to adapt.
Assistant: Mary Delle Donne
- Litigation (insurance, commercial litigation, civil liability)
- Insurance law ()
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, University of Glasgow (2019)
- Bachelor's Degrees in Communications, journalism, Université du Québec à Montréal, National Chengchi University (2015)
- Cain Lamarre (2019 to this day)
- Radio-Canada (2015 to 2017)
- Le Devoir (2015 to 2017)
- Honor Roll of the Faculty of Political Science and Law at UQAM (2019)
- The Bâtonnier du Québec Cup, Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition (2019)
- The Association des professeurs de droit du Québec Cup, Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition (2019)
- The SOQUIJ Cup, Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition (2019)
- The Yvon Blais Cup, Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition (2019)