2 rue Saint-Germain Est, Suite 400
Rimouski, Québec G5L 8T7
T 418 723-3302 | F 418 722-6939
Hotline: 581 824-7284
With a civil law degree (LL.L.) (COOP) from the University of Ottawa, M Émie Lebel practices law at the Rimouski office since 2018, first as a student, then as an articling student and now as a lawyer in the business law team.
Me Lebel's practice focuses mainly on transactional law, particularly in matters of sale-acquisition, fisheries law and corporate reorganization. She is also involved in the bankruptcy and insolvency team. Having at heart the entrepreneurial projects of her clients, Me Lebel is not afraid to share her ideas.
Easy to approach and aware of her clients' business law concerns, Me Lebel adapts her practice to accommodate them. Even when deadlines are tight, she makes sure to carry out all the mandates entrusted to her. Her colleagues often refer to her as an energetic and positive team player. Her rigor, meticulousness and practicality make Me Lebel a young ally with great drive.
When Me Lebel is not focused on her files, she enjoys the outdoors and reading. She also enjoys exploring the world and travelling.
- Business law (corporate law, fisheries law, bankruptcy and insolvency, mergers and acquisitions)
- LL.L. (COOP), University of Ottawa (2020)
- Cain Lamarre, articling clerk, Rimouski (2020)
- Cain Lamarre, law student, Rimouski (2018 to 2019)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, Association des étudiants de l'école du barreau in Outaouais, Gatineau (2020)
- Dean’s Award, Faculty of Law – Civil Law, University of Ottawa (2016 to 2017, and 2019)