630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Antoine Michaud-Soret has been providing clients with legal advice and counsel on commercial and tax issues for a number of years now. The services he offers cover a wide range of areas, including business acquisitions, contract drafting, shareholder relations management and corporate governance, corporate and tax organization for companies and shareholders, ownership models, business succession, financing, and domestic and foreign investment options. Antoine’s training in finance, commercial law, and taxation at HEC Montréal and his active involvement in Quebec’s business community make him a valuable asset for the clients he works with at our firm. His client list includes small manufacturing and distribution businesses, restaurant and retail franchises, private institutional lenders, real estate companies, and accounting firms.
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, sports law, tax law, partnership agreements, trusts, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, governance, estate planning)
- Taxation (trusts, transaction taxes, wealth management, tax, financial, and estate planning, tax reorganizations)
- Graduate diploma in taxation, HEC (2020);
- École du Barreau du Québec (2014);
- Master’s degree in business law, Université de Montréal (2013);
- Bachelor of laws, Université de Montréal (2012);
- Bachelor of business administration, HEC (2009).
- Cain Lamarre, Montréal (2019 to present);
- Degrandpré Chait, Montréal (2015–2019);
- GWBR, Montréal (2014–2015);
- Miller Thomson, Montréal (2013–2014).
Lecturing, conferences, publications
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF);
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation;
- Member of the France Canada Chamber of Commerce.