500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Born in Lévis, Anne-Sophie Bellegarde completed her law degree at Laval University in 2014, with honors for her academic results. During her university years, she articled with the Honorable Dominique Langis, judge of the Cour du Québec. Called to the Bar in 2015, she joined the Cain Lamarre team in 2016. She pratices primarily in business and corporate law and has developed an expertise in bank financing.
Assistant: Nathalie Nadeau
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing), corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2014)
- Cain Lamarre (Québec) (2018 to present)
- Cain Lamarre (agent in bank financing) (2016-2018)
- Héroux et associés (Lawyer)(2015-2016)
Associations, committees, boards
- Amabassador for La Cellule, in collaboration with the Fondation du CHU de Québec
- Honor Roll of the Laval University Faculty of Law.