T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Hotline: 581 543-2683
Me Adam Ansari has been practicing business law, including bankruptcy and insolvency cases, since 2020 at the Saguenay office. He holds a certificate in business administration from the École de gestion of the Université de Sherbrooke and a Bachelor of Law degree from the same institution.
During his studies, Me Ansari worked as a proofreading assistant and research assistant in insurance law. He graduated with honors, being named Dean of the Faculty of Law for three consecutive years. Involved in the university community, he was also a tutor at the Faculty of Law's Learning Assistance Centre.
During his studies, Me Ansari also deepened his legal knowledge in intellectual property matters. He is known for his thorough drafting and his well-crafted files. Creative and versatile, his passion for law drives him to always get to the bottom of the projects he undertakes.
Well-established in his region, Me Ansari is director of the Fondation Jean-François et Patricia, whose mission is to promote the start-up of regional businesses put forward by graduates of the Cégep de Jonquière. He also acts as corporate secretary for the Saguenay Port Authority. Furthermore, he has animal welfare at heart and is passionate about travel, poetry and learning languages.
His motto is “To conquer without peril, one triumphs without glory”, which undoubtedly reflects his passion and determination to serve his clients well.
Assistant: Sara Gilbert
- Business law (corporate law, bankruptcy and insolvency, intellectual property)
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2019)
- Business Management Certificate, School of Management at the Université de Sherbrooke (2016)
- Cain Lamarre, Saguenay (2020 to this day)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
Associations, committees, boards
- Director for the Jean-François Patricia Foundation
- Corporate Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Administration portuaire de Saguenay
- Tutor, Study Center of the Faculty of Law, Université de Sherbrooke
- Merit list of the Dean at the Faculty of Law of the Université de Sherbrooke for the three years of the Bachelor's (2018 to 2019)